While surfing I came across following two remote desktop managing tools.
Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machine. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMWare, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
- Team Viewer
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- WMware Player, WMware Workstation, WMware ESXi and WMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
mRemote is a full-featured, multi-tab remote connections manager.
It allows you to store all your remote connections in a simple yet powerful interface.
Currently these protocols are supported: